Saturday, October 28, 2006

Let's get down to business


I'm getting started...Now that I will not spend the better part of time in Salinas. Business travel is for the birds.

I have been hunched over wire cutters and chain links for my last few weekends at home, feeding the dormant OCD tendencies that I luckily suppressed in the 11th grade.

My goal is to make enough money to purchase the materials, letting my hobby pay for itself. I want to do something modern, simple, elegant, and most importantly, accessible.

My only marketplace is Etsy, and my work can be found at my online shop, listed under kspell - what else? I hope you like what I have done! I am still moving in, so more is to come, soon, very soon...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the proud owner of 1 necklace and 2 pairs of earrings by Kspell. Ohhhhh the compliments I've been getting! Kspell, you better get that business card ready. People are already on my ass wondering where they can find this great jewelry...