Saturday, March 10, 2007

Monterey Bay


Last week Eric joined me on a business trip to Salinas. We stayed in Monterey and while I gave presentations about the future of inbound call strategy for HSBC North America, Eric explored beach culture. We stayed through Saturday and Eric and I visited the Monterey Bay aquarium, something I have been meaning to do for a while now.

This was probably my last trip to Salinas for a very long time. It was wonderful to spend it with the only person who could find it cute when I get weepy during the last few minutes of an episode of Ghost Whisperer, even though I didn't watch the whole episode and had absolutely no connection with the characters.

On our last day, we caught a hideously entertaining musical act. You can watch it here. Notice that I used the word "hideous."

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

I want to buy the risshun earrings, but can't remember my etsy password. Save them for me???