Saturday, November 10, 2007

Etsy Love: Shannon Gerard


I am now finally coming to terms with the fact that I don't write often enough about some of the hidden gems I have come accross on Etsy, and that needs to change! As a result, it's high time that I give one of my favorite Etsians, Shannon Gerard, the public praise she deserves.

A few months back one of her zines made it to the front page of Etsy, for which I am extremely greatful. Otherwise, I may have never found her. It was the artwork on the front cover that drew me in. I know exactly what that hug feels like. After reading the description in the listing for Hung 3 (Lonely Tylenol), I knew I had to have it.

Not only is her artwork beautiful and her humor sincere, her writing is absolutely gorgeous. I saw myself in this story. She captured every emotion perfectly.

Beyond her seemingly limitless talent, she has a shop on Etsy: shannongerard.etsy.com.

It's good for the heart. Take a peak.

1 comments:

Homespun Mama said...

I just started a new blog featuring a different etsy seller every week. Perhaps you can find some hidden jems here!