Thursday, December 25, 2008

I want a Mogwai for Christmas


I've had a serious hankering for watching Gremlins this Christmas season, so much so that I made a special trip to Fred Meyer to satisfy my craving.

I have to say this is one of my favorite Christmas movies ever, and since I totally geeked out and watched the commentaries immediately following the film last night - here are 3 fun facts I'd like to share with you:

1. Gremlins was filmed on the exact same sound stage as Back to the Future. I thought Kingston Falls' town square looked familiar!
2. This movie brought about the creation of a PG-13 rating. Previously, it went from PG to R...
3. In the original script, Gizmo becomes a gremlin himself... but when it was tested at a showing, the fuzzy little guy was just too adorable not to keep him around throughout the entire film.

Oh Gizmo... how I love you so!

1 comments:

B1nary0 said...

jajajajajajajajjajaja ;)