Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's snowing (again)

As you locals recall, last Sunday we woke up to a winter wonderland as we prepared to make our way to Crafty Wonderland. I think Ryan Berkley must be some sort of sage, because he foresaw the wintry landscape well before the rest of us did.

I took some wonderful photos of the house and my jewelry display for Crafty (thanks to all you sweet souls who came to visit me!) We had a wonderful day and I love how Portland feels in a snow storm. Unfortunately our iPhoto managed to eat all of those glorious pics up and they seem to be lost forever.

Luckily, we are seeing a bit of a repeat today. Unluckily, the Handmade NW Winter Solstice fair was cancelled. Here are some wintry shots of our home taken earlier this morning. With a new roof and paint job, I think it's looking pretty good these days!






I also shot some video of me trying to coax the kitties outside. I will not subject you to the awful pitch that my voice can reach when speaking with them...so no video sharing today!

0 comments: