Monday, June 09, 2008

Oh my!

I think I am developing (or perhaps deepening) my love for 18th century French design mixed with modern edge. Over the top femininity combined with urban design is a killer combination that I just can't pass up...and since I have missed 2 shopping cart Friday's I figure I would share my latest Etsy purchases.



Lauren K Roberts is a kind lady in London with amazing, dare I say brilliant design. I just picked up this beautiful number from her and after a weekend's worth of wear and compliments, I can safely say this necklace was a wise purchase. Her entire collection is amazing and I already have my eye on at least two other pieces (pictured below). Check out her shop on Etsy and prepare for some serious wanting.




Second on my list is the amazing Fillmore shirt I bought from Rose La Biche:



I don't think this shirt could be any more adorable.

'Rose La Biche' (translates to 'Rose The Doe') is the creative outlet of a French designer (Lucy) based in San Francisco. I feel like her creations are an answer to my quiet prayers for striking yet comfortable fashion. Everybody needs at least one of her creations...

This is another shop that I check back on almost daily. I cannot wait so see the new line currently being photographed in NYC, the anticipation is killing me.

3 comments:

Robin said...

YAY Shopping cart Friday returns!

Bonnie said...

I love this shirt. You're right it's genius!

Ally said...

I love it all!!!! and I love you