Friday, June 27, 2008

Shopping Cart Friday (tshirts!)

I just returned from a successful stop of Presents of Mind - they bought most of what I brought in, which was wonderful. Afterwards, Eric and I stopped into American Apparel to check out the shirts and hoodies we just purchased last night via a wholesale order - Eric is screen printing tshirts to sell with me at the Mississippi Street Fair!

So, in the spirit of Shopping Cart Friday, I give you my favorite tshirt designers on Etsy...



First up is Ryan of Flux Productions. I own 4 of these shirts, and if I had 7 of them, I would live in them. His nature inspired prints are so beautiful, and you feel downright sexy wearing these little numbers. Comfortable and stylish, you can't go wrong.

Next we have the cool folks from Satisfactory. Overall, this is one of the best tshirt shops for both girls and guys alike. The owners seem like real swell people and if they were in Portland, I'd invite them over to a BBQ. These guys even included a screen printed canvas bag with my tshirt purchase, and it's become my favorite Loyly tote.



Finally - this one's for the ladies. Just kidding, this one's actually for Eric. I bought a tshirt from Timber! What can I say, my husband loves beards.

0 comments: