Friday, June 13, 2008

Shopping Cart Friday

It's another Shopping Cart Friday and I am on task! It happens to be a beautiful sunny day here in Portland, so what better way to pay tribute to the sunshine than by sharing the summery items I have been eyeing affectionately for the past week.

First up is a sweet airy top created by Katsai, a Barcelona based seamstress with an amazing knack for form and color. If you haven't added her to your Etsy favorites, do it now. I find her design truly unique and inspiring, and love the gathered waist for a faux tuck effect.



Next, with the sun finally out I am eyeing this wonderful sun hat by Sookie. Sun kissed cheeks will compliment the feminine hue of this head wear nicely.



Last but certainly not least is this amazing satchel created by none other than Bonspiel Creations. I am the proud owner of an English Riding Jacket andMadame Butterfly Top. I love how she incorporates screen print designs into all of her mediums, and can safely say she is among my top 3 favorite Etsy folks. This Antler Satchel is tempting my index finger to push the "buy" button more and more every day.

0 comments: